Refreshing Power Essence
Dermatologic and Treatable Doctor’s Formula
Refreshing Power Essence, perfect for mature skin lacking oxygen,
prone to wrinkles and dilated capillaries. Efficiency is guaranteed thanks
to the combination of a unique vitamin C with the active ingredient
Lipidure-PMB, Peptide that instantly penetrates the skin,
providing it with an optimal nourishment, reducing discolorations,
and preventing the damage of the capillaries.
- The skin hydrates strongly with moisture.
- Reduces and prevents dark spots and increases skin brightness.
- It contributes to the synthesis of collagen.
It also inhibits the production of melanin,
limiting the occurrence of hyperpigmentation
Non-greasy. Non-sticky. For up to 48 hours,
skin is intensely hydrated with moisture,
feels soothed and comfortable, visibly fortified,with increased radiance.
Allergy tested. Formulated for sensitive skin.
Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control.
-Can be used morning and night.
-Apply before your moisturizer.
-Press gently into the skin of the face and neck until the essence has soaked in.
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer,
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Polysorbate60,Fragrance,Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5,
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,DipeptideDiaminobutyroylBenzylamide Diacetate.
Ascorbyl Glucoside or AA2G is a derivative of vitamin C that has been biochemically modified to make it more stable and potent in skin care formulas and cosmetic products. Once applied to the skin, the skin cells have the ability to convert this stable compound into active vitamin C, which has numerous benefits when it comes to skin care and overall bodily health. Vitamin C is also known as L-ascorbic acid. While its positive effects on health and skin smoothness are well known, it is easily oxidized and neutralized in its original form. In other words, it does not last long in any type of creams or cosmetic preparations because it is destroyed easily by temperature fluctuations and other environmental conditions. Even in fresh fruits, vitamin C is very fragile and its quantity can decrease significantly within several days of storage.
It is important to mention that, unlike some species of animals, the human body is not able to synthesize its own vitamin C, which is why external administration is necessary in the form of food or skin care products. The main benefits of vitamin C are :
* It is one of the most potent antioxidants, which means that it has the capacity to protect cells, including skin cells, from harmful UV radiation, toxic chemicals or free radicals that can damage the DNA if no protection against them is employed.
* Vitamin C promotes collagen production in the skin. It works on a genetic level in skin cells and activates the genes that are responsible for an adequate synthesis of pro-collagen, which converts to collagen. It is a protein that is distributed in the form of fibers throughout the skin, and it provides skin flexibility and support, making the skin smooth and elastic. Insufficient vitamin C intake can lead to skin roughness, deep wrinkles and a considerable loss of smoothness and flexibility.
* Vitamin C enhances the absorption of iron in the digestive system, which is used by red blood cells for oxygen transport when it is incorporated in hemoglobin. This vitamin also stimulates the potency of the immune system, which helps fight infections and tumor cells more effectively.
* An effect of vitamin C that is specific for skin care consists in its capacity to suppress melanin production and expression in skin cells called melanocytes and keratinocytes. It is very useful when dealing with hyper-pigmentation issues, which can make a person look older and less attractive. Until the elaboration of ascorbyl glucoside, it was virtually impossible to include vitamin C in skin care products because of its chemical instability.
Researchers came up with a new way to make vitamin C less reactive and sensitive to environmental factors by combining it with a starch. This is how ascorbyl glucoside has been developed, as a chemically stable version of L-ascorbic acid or vitamin C. Natural enzymes are used in the production process and the synthesized compound is both biologically safe and resistant to degradation, which makes it ideal for incorporation in various cosmetic and skin care formulas.
Ascorbyl Glucoside Inhibits Skin Melanin Production
Ascorbyl Glucoside Makes the Skin Appear Lighter
The Positive Effect on Collagen Synthesis and UV Radiation Protection
This ingredient also promotes an enhanced synthesis of collagen by facilitating the expression of pro-collagen production genes at the DNA level. An improved production of collagen fibers and their proper arrangement in the skin allow for a more flexible skin texture, more elasticity and smoothness.
A ten-day shock therapy! Refreshing Power Essence, perfect for mature skin lacking oxygen, prone to wrinkles and dilated capillaries. Efficiency is guaranteed thanks to the combination of a unique vitamin C with the active ingredient Lipidure-PMB, Peptide that instantly penetrates the skin, providing it with an optimal nourishment, reducing discolorations, and preventing the damage of the capillaries. The ten-day therapy enables a complete regeneration of the skin that within days becomes more shiny, refreshed, rested and younger.
-For external use only.
-Do not get into eyes.
Made in USA