Refreshing Power Essence
Dermatologic and Treatable Doctor’s Formula
Refreshing Power Essence, perfect for mature skin lacking oxygen,
prone to wrinkles and dilated capillaries. Efficiency is guaranteed thanks
to the combination of a unique vitamin C with the active ingredient
Lipidure-PMB, Peptide that instantly penetrates the skin,
providing it with an optimal nourishment, reducing discolorations,
and preventing the damage of the capillaries.
- The skin hydrates strongly with moisture.
- Reduces and prevents dark spots and increases skin brightness.
- It contributes to the synthesis of collagen.
It also inhibits the production of melanin,
limiting the occurrence of hyperpigmentation
Non-greasy. Non-sticky. For up to 48 hours,
skin is intensely hydrated with moisture,
feels soothed and comfortable, visibly fortified,with increased radiance.
Allergy tested. Formulated for sensitive skin.
Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control.
-Can be used morning and night.
-Apply before your moisturizer.
-Press gently into the skin of the face and neck until the essence has soaked in.
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer,
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Polysorbate60,Fragrance,Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5,
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,DipeptideDiaminobutyroylBenzylamide Diacetate.
Ascorbyl Glucoside or AA2G is a derivative of vitamin C that has been biochemically modified to make it more stable and potent in skin care formulas and cosmetic products. Once applied to the skin, the skin cells have the ability to convert this stable compound into active vitamin C, which has numerous benefits when it comes to skin care and overall bodily health. Vitamin C is also known as L-ascorbic acid. While its positive effects on health and skin smoothness are well known, it is easily oxidized and neutralized in its original form. In other words, it does not last long in any type of creams or cosmetic preparations because it is destroyed easily by temperature fluctuations and other environmental conditions. Even in fresh fruits, vitamin C is very fragile and its quantity can decrease significantly within several days of storage.
It is important to mention that, unlike some species of animals, the human body is not able to synthesize its own vitamin C, which is why external administration is necessary in the form of food or skin care products. The main benefits of vitamin C are :
* It is one of the most potent antioxidants, which means that it has the capacity to protect cells, including skin cells, from harmful UV radiation, toxic chemicals or free radicals that can damage the DNA if no protection against them is employed.
* Vitamin C promotes collagen production in the skin. It works on a genetic level in skin cells and activates the genes that are responsible for an adequate synthesis of pro-collagen, which converts to collagen. It is a protein that is distributed in the form of fibers throughout the skin, and it provides skin flexibility and support, making the skin smooth and elastic. Insufficient vitamin C intake can lead to skin roughness, deep wrinkles and a considerable loss of smoothness and flexibility.
* Vitamin C enhances the absorption of iron in the digestive system, which is used by red blood cells for oxygen transport when it is incorporated in hemoglobin. This vitamin also stimulates the potency of the immune system, which helps fight infections and tumor cells more effectively.
* An effect of vitamin C that is specific for skin care consists in its capacity to suppress melanin production and expression in skin cells called melanocytes and keratinocytes. It is very useful when dealing with hyper-pigmentation issues, which can make a person look older and less attractive. Until the elaboration of ascorbyl glucoside, it was virtually impossible to include vitamin C in skin care products because of its chemical instability.
Researchers came up with a new way to make vitamin C less reactive and sensitive to environmental factors by combining it with a starch. This is how ascorbyl glucoside has been developed, as a chemically stable version of L-ascorbic acid or vitamin C. Natural enzymes are used in the production process and the synthesized compound is both biologically safe and resistant to degradation, which makes it ideal for incorporation in various cosmetic and skin care formulas.
Ascorbyl Glucoside Inhibits Skin Melanin Production
Ascorbyl Glucoside Makes the Skin Appear Lighter
The Positive Effect on Collagen Synthesis and UV Radiation Protection
This ingredient also promotes an enhanced synthesis of collagen by facilitating the expression of pro-collagen production genes at the DNA level. An improved production of collagen fibers and their proper arrangement in the skin allow for a more flexible skin texture, more elasticity and smoothness.
A ten-day shock therapy! Refreshing Power Essence, perfect for mature skin lacking oxygen, prone to wrinkles and dilated capillaries. Efficiency is guaranteed thanks to the combination of a unique vitamin C with the active ingredient Lipidure-PMB, Peptide that instantly penetrates the skin, providing it with an optimal nourishment, reducing discolorations, and preventing the damage of the capillaries. The ten-day therapy enables a complete regeneration of the skin that within days becomes more shiny, refreshed, rested and younger.
-For external use only.
-Do not get into eyes.
Made in USA
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love how lightweight this product feels on my skin and how quickly it absorbs without residue. My skin feels smooth, soft and healthy after the first week already! I definitely would recommend this product!
An great essence.It really can brightly my skin
I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and by far the best product I have bought. Never really used skincare products till now and got into a routine. Did really notice my skin get brighter and also my acne scars are not that noticeable. I had some dark spots from some acne scars but those are going away. Would def recommend. Also, doesn't leave your skin oily. I have oily skin and my skin absorbs this very well.
I just bought this still trying it out still getting feed back. I do like how it feels on my skin. I'm seeing some results. Do all is going great.
This is a must have. I use this every morning. It has replaced 2 other products and provides much more benefit. This has helped the texture of my skin and has given me a glow. It wears great under makeup. If you are only going to use one product it should be this one bc it is so beneficial.
Tightening and moisturize my skin
This Essence is an amazing product! I have very oily skin but within a week my skin was rebalanced and the oil was reduced by a lot. My skins texture is soft and smooth. When I used to wear makeup, the oil from my skin would make it Last only a few hours but now it stays all day! I’ve used this product day and night for two weeks now and I love it. I would definitely reccomend this product!
My skin feels soft and smooth after use and looks brighter. I started using this less than 3 months ago and have very nice changes on my 60 year old skin.
I decided to give this Refreshing Power Essence a go after reading reviews and doing a LOT of research on this brand. I am 49 years old and have always tried to do the best by my skin on a budget. I am so sick of wasting my money on products that DONT work, like every other person out there! I stumbled upon MDREVIS by accident and I am REALLY happy I did! You actualy see results straight away! Worth every penny to see my skin looking AND feeling so much better as far as clarity and radiance goes. I am excited to see if my skin keeps on improving with this product. I am definitely a fan.